Venue & Hospitality
HILTON BIRMINGHAM METROPOLE National Exhibition Centre Birmingham B40 1PP Tel: 0121 780 6252 Fax: 0121 782 3923
Conference Dates: August 03-05, 2015
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Birmingham international Airport To Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel (1.4 miles, 4 min, )
From Birmingham Airport
Birmingham B26 3QJ, United Kingdom
1. Take Coventry Rd/A45, South Way and Pendigo Way to Harbet Dr in Marston Green-1.3 mi / 3 min
2. Head northeast-338 ft
3. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for N.E.C./Station-0.1 mi
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A45 ramp toM42/M6/M1/M40/M5/N.E.C-0.2 mi
5. Merge onto Coventry Rd/A45-0.3 mi
6. Take the M42 ramp to M6/M1/M40/M5/N.E.C-0.2 mi
7. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto South Way-0.2 mi
8. Continue onto Pendigo Way-0.1 mi
9. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Pendigo Way-0.2 mi
10. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Harbet Dr-Destination will be on the right-0.1mi / 36 s
Destination Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands B40 1PP, United Kingdom
Birmingham, second largest city of the United Kingdom and a metropolitan borough in the West Midlands metropolitan county. It lies near the geographic centre of England, at the crossing points of the national railway and motorway systems. Birmingham is the largest city of the West Midlands conurbation—one of England’s principal industrial and commercial areas—for which it acts as an administrative, recreational, and cultural centre. The city lies approximately 110 miles (177 km) northwest of London. Accommodation, attractions, entertainment, shopping and sport – in Birmingham, everything is nearby, the city centre alive with possibilities and new experiences with plenty of event space for you to choose from. From Michelin-starred dining to dazzling theatre productions and designer shopping, Birmingham really does offer it all.
The main attractions of the city are Symphony Hall,Birmingham Back to Backs,Winterbourne House and Garden,Barber Institute of Fine Arts,Electric Cinema, Baddesley Clinton,Birmingham Hippodrome,Museum of the Jewellery Quarter,Broadway Casino,Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Library of Birmingham,Dome Club,Gas Street Basin,National Motorcycle Museum,Aston Hall,Martineau Gardens,Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park,St. Martin in the Bull Ring.